Will Bennett, son of former NFL Punter and Pro Player Foundation President Darren Bennett is featured in this NBC San Diego video as the honarary Special Teams coach for La Costa High School's football team. Will was diagnosed with Duchenne Muscular Dystropy in 2003, but while his mobility has been limited, his ability to coach football and teach punting, has never been greater. "Technique, contact, follow through, even the wind, he is always able to help us out, it's the best," says one player of Wills teaching.
On Octobert 24th, 2011, The Pro Player Foundation will have its third annual JBowl Celebrity Bowling Party. It will be hosted by Chargers defensive teammates Jacques Cesaire and Quentin Jammer and Honarary Chair Darren Bennett. Proceeds from the event will go to Duchenne Musuclar Dystrophy in honor of Will.
- Flavors of Austin 2012 Recap
- Eric Allen Makes the Eagles Honor Roll
- Bowling a 300 at the 2011 JBowl
- LCC's Bennett, Coaching Football Despite Disability
- The Unstoppable Press Conference
- Will Bennett Coaches Football at La Costa High School
- 91X Fest Was A HUGE Success!
- Earl Campbell Partners with National MS Society
Contact us for more information on sponsorships, donations, volunteering and general event information.