The Campbell family, representatives from the National Multiple Sclerosis Society and Pro Player Foundation, gathered at The Headliners Club in Austin, Texas to reveal The Unstoppable Earl Campbell autographed lithograph. This limited edition piece, depicting Heisman Trophy Award winner Earl Campbell pictured with famous Looney Tunes characters, will be sold to raise awareness for MS. Earl’s son, Tyler, was diagnosed with MS in 2007, and a portion of the proceeds from the artwork will benefit The National MS Society, in honor of Tyler’s diagnosis.
Each member of the Campbell family shared their ambitions and what they hoped to accomplish through their partnership with The National MS Society. Tyler spoke optimistically about his disease and is pleased to be a national MS spokesperson. The Campbell family hopes that The Unstoppable Earl Campbell will help raise awareness, and money for further advances with the disease.
- Flavors of Austin 2012 Recap
- Eric Allen Makes the Eagles Honor Roll
- Bowling a 300 at the 2011 JBowl
- LCC's Bennett, Coaching Football Despite Disability
- The Unstoppable Press Conference
- Will Bennett Coaches Football at La Costa High School
- 91X Fest Was A HUGE Success!
- Earl Campbell Partners with National MS Society
Contact us for more information on sponsorships, donations, volunteering and general event information.