On Sunday October 30th, the Philadelphia Eagles inducted former All Pro Cornerback Eric Allen into the franchise’s Honor Roll. Eric was honored along side the late Eagles Defensive Coordinator, Jim Johnson. After receiving All Pac-10 and All-American (honorable mention) honors at Arizona State University, Eric was drafted in the second round by the Eagles in 1988. He went on to hold team records for interceptions (34), and interceptions returned for touchdowns (5). Eric was selected to the Pro Bowl five times, a three-time All Pro selection, and an integral part of the early 1990’s “Gang Green Defense”, considered one of the best in NFL history.
Longtime radio voice of the Eagles, Merrill Reese, called Allen’s style of play “spectacular and he provided some of the most exhilarating interception returns I’ve ever seen.” Congratulations to Eric and the Allen Family.
- Flavors of Austin 2012 Recap
- Eric Allen Makes the Eagles Honor Roll
- Bowling a 300 at the 2011 JBowl
- LCC's Bennett, Coaching Football Despite Disability
- The Unstoppable Press Conference
- Will Bennett Coaches Football at La Costa High School
- 91X Fest Was A HUGE Success!
- Earl Campbell Partners with National MS Society
Contact us for more information on sponsorships, donations, volunteering and general event information.